Circle Sanctuary Membership
Why become a member of Circle Sanctuary?
Circle Sanctuary Membership is a way to connect with Circle Sanctuary's events, educational resources, and programs. Membership is a way for you to directly:
- Receive the latest updates on Circle Sanctuary's work and upcoming events through email updates and a members-only quarterly newsletter
- Connect with like-minded people, coming together with a common intention to honor the Divine in Nature and create community
- Exchange information with Circle to help guide how our programs and events develop, to better serve all of our community
- Financially and energetically support the work of Circle Sanctuary's many programs that benefit the Pagan/Nature spirituality community, including chaplaincy work, the advocacy of Lady Liberty League and rites of passage resources.
- More programs, events, and resources for members will be created over the coming years, with the direct input of members as to what will benefit you and your spiritual journey. Our membership program is just starting, and we hope you will be part of guiding its development!
Who can become a member?
Just like the Pagan/Nature Spirituality community, Circle Sanctuary's membership is diverse. Membership is open to those who practice one or more forms of Paganism or a related path of Nature Spirituality including Wiccans, Druids, Polytheists, Heathens, Unitarian Universalists, Witches, Humanists, Shamanic practitioners and those who use many other names. Circle Sanctuary membership is not exclusive, and we welcome those who are also part of other organizations, traditions, covens, groves, kindreds, circles, fellowships, as well as solitary practitioners.
While the specifics of individual beliefs and practices may differ, members agree to a set of basic tenets including:
- Reverence and respect for Nature.
- A code of ethics that promotes and values well-being and harmonious relationships.
- Respect for the sacredness and essential human dignity of all persons, as stated in our Inclusiveness Policy.