Prepare egg dishes and share them with friends. Organize egg games, such as egg hunts. Decorate your home with spring flowers and sprouting greens. Wear green clothing as an affirmation of new growth within yourself and Nature. Bless any seeds you plan to plant in your garden. Begin a new project. Make a growth charm out of a hard-boiled egg -- decorate it with symbols, write on it the quality you would like to manifest more fully within yourself, energize it, and then eat it.
- Spring Rituals workshop
- Egg Rolling Choices Divination ritual
- Ostara Meditation
- Spring Emergence Journeys meditation
- Cherry Blossom Magic article
- Welcoming & Celebrating Spring: Circle Craft Study internet radio on March 20, 2012 (60 minutes)
- Easter Customs & Traditions: Old & New -- Easter Sunday sermon at Prairie Unitarian Universalist Church, Madison, Wisconsin on April 6, 2009. (32 minutes)