Items in italic are optional, but worth considering.
- Map to PSG site, signed admission passes for each adult and each youth, any additional passes sent along (e.g. Electric, Merchant, Onsite Parking)
- Photo ID for each adult (required at Gate for admittance)
- If merchanting, Merchant Permit and means to display your goods and services
- Tent or camper
- White cloth strips or colored tape ties to mark tent ropes for safety
- Sleeping bag and pillow and/or other bedding
- A small wagon or luggage cart to haul water and/or firewood to your campsite
- Air mattress to cushion ground sleeping, and a tarp to shade your campsite
- Camp table and chairs for food preparation and dining: campground does not provide picnic tables
- Banners and other decorations for your campsite
- Earphones that silence external speakers if you choose to bring a boom box, tape deck, TV, and/or radio
- Earplugs to use at night if you are a light sleeper
- Cushion, mat, or lawn chair(s) to sit on during workshops
- Flashlight and/or lantern, plus extra batteries
- Drinking water jug or other container for water
- Goldfish or animal crackers, dried fruit, juice boxes, powdered tempura paint, napping tents, supplies for craft projects you are willing to lead for children, QUALITY TOYS or monetary contributions to a toy fund, to donate to Childcare
- Bicycle for enjoyment and/or moving through camp quickly (suggested for Heralds, Coordinators)
- Food and beverages, enough for the duration of your stay; Gatorade or similar drink for hot days
- Water filtration pitcher for campsite use
- Food preparation supplies: cups, bowls, plates, eating utensils, cutting board, cooler, propane cookstove, hot pads, paper towels, napkins, folding table(s), food storage containers, etc.
- Cloth towels and washcloth; paper towels
- Bio-degradable shampoo and soap; toothbrush, toothpaste, and other toiletries
- Allergy and/or other prescription medicine, if applicable
- Bucket or dishpan for clean-up
- Insect repellent
- Four rolls of toilet paper
- Trash bags with twist-ties; 5 recycling bins, boxes, bags, or other containers for your campsite
- Cardboard to catch leaks under vehicles, if applicable
- Sturdy walking shoes
- Warm clothing for cool evenings (may get down into the 50s F) and cool clothing for warm days (usually in 80s - 90s F)
- Rain gear (poncho, boots, umbrella, etc.)
- Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, and other Sun protection for your body
Ritual & Program Gear:
- Candle inside a jar or candle lantern for ritual processions, plus extra candles
- Notebook and writing instrument for workshops
- Drums, rattles, bells, and/or other musical instruments
- Sacred dress and ceremonial tools for rituals and processionals
- Faery wings/costume for children in children's pageant
- Amulet, ritual tool, or other magical object with special meaning to give away at the Community Gift Exchange
- Magical item to donate to the Raffle & Silent Auction
- Stone or rock from your home area for the PSG Sacred Stones Altar, later to become part of the Stone Circle at Circle Sanctuary
- A flower, fresh or dried herbs, corn, tobacco, or other natural offering to give to the Spirits of the Land
- Blankets and/or granite stones to donate to the sweatlodge
- Sacred objects to be placed on the PSG Community Altar and/or for community rituals (Bast Ritual, Rainbow Ritual, etc.)
- Magical centering tools and/or sacred altar objects, to be donated or loaned to the Psyche's Grotto
- Outrageous garb for the adult Celestial Solstice Gala at Rainbow Camp on Friday night
- Mementos of deceased loved ones (human or animal) for the Ancestor Altar. Must be weatherproof and replaceable, and you are responsible for collecting them the Saturday of the Gathering.
- Donations of spiritual items or jewlery (in good condition) for Operation Circle Care to be sent to Pagan troops. Bring your donations to the Warrior Spirit Center.
- Lots of Love, Bliss, and Spirit!
DO NOT BRING:
- Firewood. To help prevent the spread of emerald ash borer, Missouri law prohibits moving firewood. Wood for personal campfires is sold at the Info Center.
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Firearms. No firearms are permitted, open or concealed, regardless of any permit held by the firearm's owner.
- Pets or companion animals
- Friends not pre-registered
- Motorized recreational vehicles such as ATVs or jet-skis.