Items in italic are optional, but worth considering.
- Map to PSG site, signed admission passes for each adult and each youth, any additional passes sent along (e.g. Electric, Merchant, Onsite Parking)
- Photo ID for each adult (required at Gate for admittance)
- If merchanting, Merchant Permit and means to display your goods and services
- Tent or camper
- White cloth strips or colored tape ties to mark tent ropes for safety
- Sleeping bag and pillow and/or other bedding
- A small wagon or luggage cart to haul water and/or firewood to your campsite
- Air mattress to cushion ground sleeping, and a tarp to shade your campsite
- Camp table and chairs for food preparation and dining: campground does not provide picnic tables
- Banners and other decorations for your campsite
- Earphones that silence external speakers if you choose to bring a boom box, tape deck, TV, and/or radio
- Earplugs to use at night if you are a light sleeper
- Cushion, mat, or lawn chair(s) to sit on during workshops
- Flashlight and/or lantern, plus extra batteries
- Drinking water jug or other container for water
- Goldfish or animal crackers, dried fruit, juice boxes, powdered tempura paint, napping tents, supplies for craft projects you are willing to lead for children, QUALITY TOYS or monetary contributions to a toy fund, to donate to Childcare
- Bicycle for enjoyment and/or moving through camp quickly (suggested for Heralds, Coordinators)
- Food and beverages, enough for the duration of your stay; Gatorade or similar drink for hot days
- Water filtration pitcher for campsite use
- Food preparation supplies: cups, bowls, plates, eating utensils, cutting board, cooler, propane cookstove, hot pads, paper towels, napkins, folding table(s), food storage containers, etc.
- Enough face masks to get through the event, if COVID numbers are severe enough to indicate it. We will provide further guidance closer to the event, and are striving to not need masks at all. We want to see your smiling faces!
- Cloth towels and washcloth; paper towels
- Bio-degradable shampoo and soap; toothbrush, toothpaste, and other toiletries
- Allergy and/or other prescription medicine, if applicable
- Bucket or dishpan for clean-up
- Insect repellent
- Four rolls of toilet paper
- Trash bags with twist-ties; 5 recycling bins, boxes, bags, or other containers for your campsite
- Cardboard to catch leaks under vehicles, if applicable
- Sturdy walking shoes
- Warm clothing for cool evenings (may get down into the 50s F) and cool clothing for warm days (usually in 80s - 90s F)
- Rain gear (poncho, boots, umbrella, etc.)
- Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, and other Sun protection for your body
Ritual & Program Gear:
- Candle inside a jar or candle lantern for ritual processions, plus extra candles
- Notebook and writing instrument for workshops
- Drums, rattles, bells, and/or other musical instruments
- Sacred dress and ceremonial tools for rituals and processionals
- Faery wings/costume for children in children's pageant
- Amulet, ritual tool, or other magical object with special meaning to give away at the Community Gift Exchange
- Magical item to donate to the Raffle & Silent Auction
- Stone or rock from your home area for the PSG Sacred Stones Altar, later to become part of the Stone Circle at Circle Sanctuary
- A flower, fresh or dried herbs, corn, tobacco, or other natural offering to give to the Spirits of the Land
- Blankets and/or granite stones to donate to the sweatlodge
- Sacred objects to be placed on the PSG Community Altar and/or for community rituals (Bast Ritual, Rainbow Ritual, etc.)
- Magical centering tools and/or sacred altar objects, to be donated or loaned to the Psyche's Grotto
- Outrageous garb for the adult Celestial Solstice Gala at Rainbow Camp on Friday night
- Mementos of deceased loved ones (human or animal) for the Ancestor Altar. Must be weatherproof and replaceable, and you are responsible for collecting them the Saturday of the Gathering.
- Donations of spiritual items or jewlery (in good condition) for Operation Circle Care to be sent to Pagan troops. Bring your donations to the Warrior Spirit Center.
- Lots of Love, Bliss, and Spirit!
DO NOT BRING:
- Firewood. To help prevent the spread of emerald ash borer, Missouri law prohibits moving firewood. Wood for personal campfires is sold at the Info Center.
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Firearms. No firearms are permitted, open or concealed, regardless of any permit held by the firearm's owner.
- Pets or companion animals
- Friends not pre-registered
- Motorized recreational vehicles such as ATVs or jet-skis.