Important: To attend PSG, you must have pre-registered before June 4. No one will be admitted to the site without prior registration. Do not park along, or block, the roadway. Do not turn around in neighbor's driveways!
Please take good care from your home to the PSG site -- we encourage wearing face masks in public locations such as stores & gas stations.
Airport Shuttle: We will not be operating an airport shuttle this year. However, we've looked up the following options for travel from the nearest airports:
- USA EXPRESS AIRPORT SHUTTLE: The current round trip cost for one person for travel during normal shuttle times and advance reservations for Springfield to Waynesville is $490 and St. Louis to Waynesville is $262. We highly recommend reserving 3-4 weeks in advance. https://usaxonline.com
- LIMO: St Louis to Ft Leonard Wood approx $250 https://stlshuttleservice.com
- Greyhound: Greyhound USA operates a bus from Springfield to Ft Leonard Wood twice daily. Tickets cost $15 - $22 and the journey takes 1h 30m. Greyhound USA also operates a bus from St Louis to Ft Leonard Wood once daily. Tickets cost $20 - $28 and the journey takes about 2h 30m.
- CAR RENTAL: Springfield to Waynesville approx $530/Saturday to Sunday (full festival), or St Louis to Waynesville approx $580/Saturday to Sunday - (full festival)
Gate Procedure: On opening day (Sunday June 19), the gate will be open from 9 am - 9 pm. During the rest of the gathering (June 20-26) the gate will be open for arrivals from 9 am - 7 pm.
- At the head of the driveway, present your gate pass(es) to gatekeeper on duty.
- Everyone in vehicle must have their own gate pass, including children.
- Show photo I.D. for all adults
- Proceed to town area and set up your camp.
- Campsites are on a first-come, first-served basis. Merchants will have pre-assigned booths.
- All vehicles without on-site parking permits must be parked in the designated parking areas.
- NEXT: Every adult & child should proceed to the INFO TENT.
Info Tent Check-In
- Register your campsite on the Town Map.
- Sign up for your 4 hours of required community service shifts.
- Receive your Bracelet, Spirit Bag, and Town Guide. Your Town Guide contains the Gathering schedule, map, and PSG Policies and Guidelines. Please read your Town Guide and review the PSG policies and guidelines with your children.
- If you have prepaid for a PSG T-shirt bring the enclosed coupon to the Info Tent to pick up your shirt(s).
- Drop your raffle/silent auction donations at the Raffle Tent!