Important: To attend PSG, you must have pre-registered before June 4. No one will be admitted to the site without prior registration.
Gate Procedure: On opening day (Sunday June 18), the gate will be open from 9 am - 9 pm. During the rest of the gathering (June 19-25) the gate will be open for arrivals from 9 am - 7 pm.
- At the head of the driveway, present your gate pass(es) to gatekeeper on duty.
- Everyone in vehicle must have their own gate pass, including children.
- Show photo I.D. for all adults
- Proceed to town area and set up your camp.
- Campsites are on a first-come, first-served basis. Merchants will have pre-assigned booths.
- All vehicles without on-site parking permits must be parked in the designated parking areas.
- NEXT: Every adult & child should proceed to the INFO TENT.
Info Tent Check-In
- Register your campsite on the Town Map.
- Sign up for your 4 hours of required community service shifts.
- Receive your Bracelet, Spirit Bag, and Town Guide. Your Town Guide contains the Gathering schedule, map, and PSG Policies and Guidelines. Please read your Town Guide and review the PSG policies and guidelines with your children.
- If you have prepaid for a PSG T-shirt bring the enclosed coupon to the Info Tent to pick up your shirt(s).
- Drop your raffle/silent auction donations at the Raffle Tent!