Summer Solstice Week: June 18 - 25, 2017
at Tall Tree Lake, in southern Illinois
Pagan Spirit Gathering (PSG) is one of America's oldest and largest Nature Spirituality festivals.
Since 1980, PSG has been bringing together Pagans of many paths and places to:
- Create Community
- Celebrate Summer Solstice
- Commune with Nature in a Sacred Environment
- hundreds of educational workshops on Pagan practice, living, and art;
- powerful, transformative rituals every day;
- three (or more) concerts daily by talented Pagan musicians;
- sacred spaces and groups for women, men, LGBTQ Pagans, crones, sages, Pagans in recovery from addiction, artists, and more;
- programs for families including special workshops for children and youth, centers for teens & tweens, childcare during workshops and some rituals, family camp;
- rites of passage programs and ceremonies for life transitions from birth through croning and saging;
- dozens of Pagan vendors selling sacred art, jewelry, festival and ritual garb, magickal tools, drums, altar items, candles, soaps, henna tattoos, massage, psychic readings, tarot and other divination services, delicious food and more;
- the Pagan Leadership Institute - offering a special track of expert-led workshops for ministers, priestesses, priests and others serving in leadership roles within their home communities;
- skilled teams staffing centers for safety, first aid, and emotional well-being;
- nightly drumming and dancing circles, chant shares, and firespinning;
- book signings and special workshops by featured guests authors;
- and so much more!
Each year, the PSG community comes together, creates, and lives in a 21st century Pagan village which is our home for the duration of the weeklong celebration of Summer Solstice. The sacred fire that we light during our Opening Ritual and keep burning throughout symbolizes the solstice sun and spirit of the PSG community.
Questions or Concerns? Email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our office staff will get right back to you.