June 15 - 25, 2023
Come out and enjoy eight days of community, music, workshops, rituals, festivities, and more under the Summer Solstice Sun!
The Gate opens in:
Registration for PSG 2023 will open later this year.
For any questions about your registration, please email email@example.com.
For the safety of our community, our home communities, and the communities we travel through as we travel to and from PSG, full Covid-19 vaccination is required for all eligible to receive the vaccination in order to register for & attend PSG 2023. CLICK HERE for more information.
Pagan Spirit Gathering (PSG) is one of America's oldest and largest Nature Spirituality festivals. Since 1980, PSG has been bringing together Pagans of many paths and places to:
- Create Community
- Celebrate Summer Solstice
- Commune with Nature in a Sacred Environment
- many and varied workshops on Pagan practice, living, and art;
- powerful, transformative rituals every day;
- daily concerts by talented Pagan musicians;
- sacred spaces and groups for women, men, LGBTQ Pagans, crones, sages, Pagans in recovery from addiction, artists, and more;
- programs for families, including a family camp, special workshops for children and youth, centers for teens & tweens, and childcare during workshops and some rituals;
- rites of passage programs and ceremonies for life transitions from birth through croning and saging;
- dozens of Pagan vendors selling sacred art, jewelry, festival and ritual garb, magickal tools, drums, altar items, candles, soaps, henna, massage, psychic readings, tarot and other divination services, delicious food and more;
- Pagan Leadership Institute: a track of expert-led workshops for ministers, priestesses, priests and others serving in leadership roles within their home communities;
- skilled teams staffing centers for safety, first aid, and emotional well-being;
- nightly drumming and dancing circles, chant shares, and firespinning;
- book signings and special workshops by featured guests & authors;
- and so much more!
Questions or Concerns? Email us and our office staff will get right back to you.