June 18 - 25, 2023
at the Pulaski County / Fort Leonard Wood Shrine Camp
near Waynesville, Missouri
Come out and enjoy eight days of community, music, workshops, rituals, festivities, and more under the Summer Solstice Sun!
The Gate opens in:
Registration has now CLOSED for PSG 2023.
For any questions about your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pagan Spirit Gathering (PSG) is one of America's oldest and largest Nature Spirituality festivals. Since 1980, PSG has been bringing together Pagans of many paths and places to:
- Create Community
- Celebrate Summer Solstice
- Commune with Nature in a Sacred Environment
- many and varied workshops on Pagan practice, living, and art;
- powerful, transformative rituals every day;
- daily concerts by talented Pagan musicians;
- sacred spaces and groups for women, men, LGBTQIA+ Pagans, crones, sages, those in recovery from addiction, musical artists, and more;
- programs for families including a family camp, special workshops for children and youth, centers for teens & tweens, and childcare during workshops and some rituals;
- rites of passage programs and ceremonies for life transitions, from birth through croning and saging;
- dozens of Pagan vendors selling sacred art, jewelry, festival and ritual garb, magickal tools, drums, altar items, candles, soaps, henna, massage, psychic readings, tarot and other divination services, delicious food and more;
- Pagan Leadership Institute: a track of expert-led workshops for ministers, priestesses, priests and others serving in leadership roles within their home communities;
- skilled teams staffing centers for safety, first aid, and emotional well-being;
- nightly drumming and dancing circles, chant shares, and firespinning;
- book signings and special workshops by featured guests & authors;
- and so much more!
For more information on PSG and its community, please sign up for our email list or join our Facebook group.
Connect with Community! Don't wait until the gate opens - connect with the PSG community online via Twitter, on our Facebook Group. View photos & videos on Instagram! Listen to Podcasts about PSG!
Questions or Concerns? Email us and our office staff will get right back to you.