Want to give a friend or loved one the gift of PSG, or start setting aside money for your own PSG registration? Now you can, with a PSG Registration Gift Certificate!
How it works:
- Enter the dollar amount, and click the button to pay with PayPal or Visa/Mastercard/Discover/Amex (no PayPal account required).
- Choose how you want the code to get to the recipient:
- Receive it yourself via email, so you can choose how & when to give the gift.
- Send it straight to the recipient from our website, letting them know who gave it to them.
- Send it straight to the recipient from our website anonymously.
Gift certificates are non-refundable, and are not redeemable for cash. They expire 5 years after purchase, and may be used solely for PSG registrations.
*** IMPORTANT ***: When you finish the payment process with PayPal, please keep your browser window open until you've been returned to the Circle site. Otherwise, your gift certificate will not be properly generated.
If you have any questions about gift certificates, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much would you like to give?
Check your Gift Certificate Balance
If you already have a Gift Certificate or PSG 2015 Early Closure Certificate, you can check your balance by copy/pasting the code from your email below.
Gift Certificate Increases
Did you know you can also add value to a Gift Certificate, to help you put away money toward PSG registration?
If you already have a PSG Gift Certificate and would like to add money to it now, just copy/paste the code from your certificate (found in your Gift Certificate receipt) & specify how much you'd like to add!