This agreement is between Circle Sanctuary Inc. and the Bunkhouse Renter(s)/Room Occupant(s).
- Occupant(s) acknowledges that rental in the bunkhouse is for one bunk (upper and lower beds) for use for one (1) person during the gathering.
- Occupant(s) acknowledge that bunks and other furniture cannot be moved.
- Occupant(s) acknowledges that there shall be no smoking or vaping inside the bunkhouse.
- Occupant(s) to supply their own bed linens and pillows.
- Occupant(s) acknowledge the bunkhouses are not locked and agree to provide their own means of protecting their valuables.
- Occupant(s) shall not allow entry to the bunkhouses to general PSG participants – you must be a registered occupant(s) of the bunkhouse(s) for entry.
- Occupant(s) acknowledge that PSG/Circle Staff, PSG Safety/Guardians and Hannon’s Camp America Staff may enter the bunkhouses as necessary to carryout their responsibilities to Circle, Hannon’s Camp America and the Gathering.
- Occupant(s) shall maintain bunkhouse in a good and clean condition and use bunkhouse only in a careful and lawful manner.
- Occupant(s) shall pay for repairs for any damages to the bunkhouse over and above normal wear and tear.
- Occupant(s) may utilize clothes line, clothes pins & tapestry for privacy within their bunk areas. Occupant(s) may not attach nails, screws, tape, etc. to the walls of the bunkhouse.
- Occupant(s) shall dispose of all waste material generated in the trash receptacles provided. All trash from the bunkhouse should be removed at the end of the event and placed in the dumpster(s) provided.
- Occupant(s) acknowledge quiet hours from 11pm-7am.
- Occupant(s) shall vacate the bunkhouse(s) by 6pm on closing Sunday, June 23.
The Occupant(s) shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless Circle Sanctuary, Inc. and Hannon’s Camp America against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the bunkhouse(s), premises or property regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Occupant(s) expressly recognizes that any insurance for property damage or loss, or personal injury which Circle Sanctuary, Inc. or Hannon’s Camp America may maintain does not cover the Occupant(s).