- About the Site
- About Circle Sanctuary's Environmental Work
- More about Celebrating Seasons
- Earth Day Prayer for Planetary Wellness by Selena Fox
- Earth Day Spirit Ritual
- Earth Day 2000: Celebrating Earth Day's 30th Anniversary at Circle Sanctuary Nature Preserve
Previous Earth Day Celebrations:
What to Bring:
- Comfortable & sturdy shoes for Nature walks.
- Sturdy outdoor clothing and an optional change of clothes (some activities will allow you to interface directly with nature, which can be very rewarding but occasionally messy).
- Snacks to contribute to the snack table for mid-day refreshment.
- Drum, rattle, or other rhythm instrument for the ceremony (optional).
- Gardening gloves for tree planting and prairie burn (optional).
- Picnic blanket or camping chair as weather permitting some workshops may be held outside (optional).
- Stone or rock to leave at the Stone Circle (optional).
Registration generally opens 6-8 weeks before the event. Watch this space for more information, or sign up for our mailing list to be notified of upcoming events!