As a community, we must come together to protect each other by following public health best practices to keep all of us safe. In April 2022, Circle Sanctuary Nature Preserve re-opened for events. We are in Phase One of our re-opening which includes some COVID-19 pandemic mitigation protocols.
Those wishing to visit and/or take part in events need to register online in advance, be vaccinated, and send proof of vaccination as part of registration. Vaccination boosters are recommended but not required. Accommodations may be possible for those who are not presently vaccinated due to age and/or medical conditions.
We look forward to the time when mutual care and concern for each others' health has minimized COVID-19 spread making it possible to once again welcome our community members and visitors on our land with no restrictions.
- Proof of vaccination (for those able to be vaccinated) is required in advance, as part of registration.
- Stay at home if you are sick or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Masks are required to be worn by everyone in the food line, in buildings, and porta-toilets.
- Masks are strongly encouraged in settings where people raise their voices, chant, shout, or sing.
- Bring supplies with you to stay healthy: masks, hand sanitizer, sanitation wipes, your own drink container, or drinks.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water, do not share hand towels.
- Limit contact with commonly touched surfaces or other shared items
- Sanitize your hands after touching any common surfaces.
- Sanitize your hands immediately before eating.
- Food will be served by masked/gloved servers only.
- Social distancing is encouraged: try to set-up your camp 6’ from other families/groups.
- Minimize gestures that promote close contact hand holding, hugs, and handshakes.
- Your campsite is your “home” during the festival, and you may require people to wear masks to visit your campsite.
- You will be required to sign a waiver upon entry, that you are attending at your own risk.
Out of respect for everyone in our community, your participation is expected and appreciated.