As a community, we must come together to protect each other by following public health best practices to keep all of us safe. Therefore, in the interest of community health, the following guidelines are mandatory during Circle festivals:
- Proof of vaccination (for those able to be vaccinated) is required.
- Stay at home if you are sick or have been exposed to Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
- Masks are required to be worn by everyone in the food line, in buildings, and porta-toilets.
- Masks are strongly encouraged in settings where people raise their voices, chant, shout, or sing.
- Bring supplies with you to stay healthy: masks, hand sanitizer, sanitation wipes, your own drink container, or drinks.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water, do not share hand towels.
- Limit contact with commonly touched surfaces or other shared items
- Sanitize your hands after touching any common surfaces.
- Sanitize your hands immediately before eating.
- Food will be served by masked/gloved servers only.
- Social distancing is encouraged: try to set-up your camp 6’ from other families/groups.
- Minimize gestures that promote close contact hand holding, hugs, and handshakes.
- Your campsite is your “home” during the festival, and you may require people to wear masks to visit your campsite.
- You will be required to sign a waiver upon entry, that you are attending at your own risk.
Out of respect for everyone in our community, your participation is expected and appreciated.