Articles, rituals, & more about Winter Solstice lore & traditions
Archive of previous Circle Yule celebrations:
Items to Bring:
- 3 or more cans of food to donate to Circle’s annual food drive that benefits the local food pantry
- Magical gift to exchange: please write your name and something about the spiritual significance of the gift on the card so that the receiver of your gift can thank you! Wrap the card and the gift in non-see through paper!
- Contribution for potluck feast. Please if your dish needs heated bring it in a crock pot. Please be sure cakes, pies, cheese, etc. are sliced! For more information, please read over our Potluck Guidelines.
- Drum, rattle, or other rhythm instrument (if you have one)
- Dress in holiday colors (red, green or white) if you want.
- Stone for the Stone Circle (optional)
Registration for this event is limited. Please register online to guarantee you will be able to attend. Some same-day registration may be available depending on numbers.
Registration generally opens 6-8 weeks before the event. Watch this space for more information, or sign up for our mailing list to be notified of upcoming events!