Saturday December 17, 2005
11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
at Circle Sanctuary Nature Preserve
13 miles west of Mt. Horeb, Wisconsin
Yule Tree Decorating, Yuletide Crafts & Music, Yule at Home Workshop, Community Ritual, Storytelling, Gift Exchange, Potluck Feast & Merry Making
- 3 or more cans of food to donate to Circle's annual food drive
- Magical gift to exchange: please write your name and something about the spiritual significance of the gift on a card (so that the receiver of your gift can thank you) and wrap the card and the gift in opaque paper (that can't be seen through)
- Contribution for potluck feast. See details: www.circlesanctuary.org/events/potluck.html
- Bell to ring during the ritual
- Stone for the Stone Circle (optional)
- Dress in holiday colors (red, green, or white), if you want.
- Snacks (optional) for the social hour at the beginning of the day.