More about Spring Equinox traditions:
Previous Welcome Spring Celebrations:
2016 WELCOME SPRING SCHEDULE
|9 am||Open for Arrivals! Please check-in at the registration table in the Temple Room of the barn.|
|9:30 am||Welcome to Circle Sanctuary Meet & Greet with Tereesa
Come meet the other members of the tribe, and learn all about the day's activities. In the Temple Room.
|10 am||Egg Hunt for All Ages
Step out there and find those eggs! Fun knows no age limit, so bring your boots, warm clothes, and baskets and meet outside the barn for details on this year's egg hunt. Prizes will be awarded for all age groups, so you don't want to miss out!
|11 am||Egg Hunt Prizes awarded to those who stepped up during the Egg Hunt! In the Temple Room|
Stepping Stone Crafting with Tereesa and Sharon
Step Onto The Land with Reed
Egg White Divination & Guided Meditation with Kristol in the Summer Kitchen:
|11:30 am - 3pm||Owl's Nest Open For Shopping|
|1:30 - 2:30 pm||Potluck Lunch and Social
After a morning of crafting and walking, it is time to take time to take a step back and nourish our bodies and our hearts as we come together as a tribe to enjoy good food and good company. In the Temple Room.
Imagining Spring with Selena
Youth Besom Making with Rev. Bo in the Summer Kitchen
|4:30 pm||Break Time and Ritual Prep|
|5 pm||Welcome Spring Main Ritual with Selena Fox|
|6 pm||Community Cleanup and Departures|
Items to Bring
- A contribution for potluck feast to feed at least two dozen people. Please see the Potluck Guidelines.
- Wear something green to celebrate the Spring!
- Special gems, beads, colored glass etc to add to your Stepping Stone (optional)
- A spring symbpl to decorate during the Imagining Spring workshop, to be energized on the community altar (optional)
- Packets & containers of Seeds you plan to plant in gardens & fields - to be blessed in ritual (optional)
- Garden Trowel (mark with your name) and/or other Garden/Farming tools to be blessed (optional)
- Fresh flowers to decorate the Temple Room (we have some vases) or to leave as offerings on the land (optional)
- A potluck dish to share at the community meal
- A stone to donate to the Stone Circle. (optional)
- A drum or rattle (optional)
- A basket for gathering eggs during the egg hunt (optional)
- Appropriate outdoor wear for the Egg Hunt and Nature Walk.
- Slippers / dry shoes for inside. (optional)
Adults: $25 at the door
Youth (5 - 17): $5 at the door
Children under 5 are FREE.
If you have questions, please contact the Circle Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.