SCHEDULE of EVENTS
Saturday, September 21st
Gate opens for Arrivals: Check-in in the Temple Room.
Welcome Circle with Selena & Grace in the Temple Room
|10:30 am - 4:30 pm||
Pumpkin Spice-palooza in the Temple Room
|10:30 am - noon||
Annual Cider Press with Reed
Workshop: Sitting in the Dark with Paul "Truly" Herrick in the Temple Room
Family Programming: Corn Dollies with Rev. Florence in the Summer Kitchen
Workshop: Celebrating Fall Equinox & Harvest Home with Rev. Selena in the Temple Room
Family Programming: Storytime & Pumpkin Spice Playdough Party with Rev. Florence at the Summer Kitchen
Workshop: Bodies in Balance with Jen Vargas in the Temple Room
Family Programming: Nature Walk with Rev. Florence at the Barn Steps
Workshop: Balance in the Threshold with Rev. Minerva in the Temple Room
Family Programming: Harvest Crowns with Rev. Florence in the Summer Kitchen
Welcome Fall Ritual
Cleanup and Departures
Items to Bring
- Bag(s) of apples for the Annual Cider Press
- 'Pumpkin Spice' food or drink item for the Pumpkin Spice-palooza! There will not be refrigeration available, but the AC in the Temple Room will be on.
- Your own bottle or cup for water, and/or a mug for coffee
- What you need to survive in nature: sun-gear, rain-gear, insect and tick repellent, sun screen, sturdy shoes.
- A lawn chair, mat, or blanket for outdoor seating. Weather depending, some activities will be outside.
- Lunch will be provided, but feel free to bring snacks or supplemental foods – especially if you have dietary restrictions or severe allergies.
|Adults (each):||Through 9/8||9/9 - 9/20||At the Gate|
|Full Day Saturday||$25||$30||$35|
|Children 5+ (each)||Through 9/8||9/9 - 9/20||At the Gate|
|Full Day Saturday||$15||$20||$25|
Children under 5 are free.
Registration for this event is limited. Please register online to guarantee you will be able to attend.
Cancellations received before September 15th will be refunded minus 50% processing fee. Cancellations received on September 15th or later will not be refunded. Please refer to Circle's cancellation policy if you should need to cancel your event registration.
If you have questions, please contact the Circle Office.