We invite and welcome friends from all traditions and paths to join us for this Sacred Fire Circle weekend! Join us in Sacred Ceremony as we drum, dance, chant, and trance, be of service, and connect with each other around the Sacred Fire each night from midnight to dawn. Together we will create a space for personal transformation, to manifest your dreams and prayers, to turn lead to gold.
All meals are provided as part of the registration fee. Vegetarian and gluten-free dietary choices are accommodated. There is an option to provide your own food, however there is no storage available for personal food. Please be prepared to store your food at your campsite in critter proof containers, with enough ice to last the weekend. It's expected that everyone gather at the picnic tables for lunch and supper, as we use this time for announcements and share community.
A typical day at the Gathering will begin at midnight with the Sacred Fire Circle going until dawn. At dawn, breakfast will be available. Following that will be quiet/sleep time until lunch. After lunch there will be workshops in the afternoon you may choose to attend, as well as meetings with your docent group and completing your contribution of service to the Gathering. Dinner will be served and following dinner is again a quiet/sleep time until we start all over again! If you have trouble sleeping in the daytime, ear plugs and an eye mask are highly suggested.
- All attendees must be pre-registered -- there is no "at the gate" registration for Sacred Fire Circles.
- Please do not bring pets, fireworks, firearms, alcohol or illegal drugs to this Gathering.
- As with all events at Circle Sanctuary, no nudity is allowed.
- For more information, please consult our Events Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Thursday (8/29): Early Village Builder arrivals begin on Thursday morning at 8 AM. We will close the doors at 8 PM, to allow some evening rest time before the first night's circle begins at midnight.
- Friday (8/30): The gate opens for at 7 AM for arrivals, and closes at 7 PM. All participants must be on site by 7 PM!
- Saturday (8/31): Gate opens at 8am for general arrival. Please enter quietly as the rest of the tribe will be going to bed! Everyone attending must be on site by 1pm.
- Sunday (9/1): No arrivals are allowed.
Fire Circle registrations are open to adults and MATURE teens only. Teens are expected to participate in all aspects of the Fire Circle alongside adults. Owing to the intense nature of the work that takes place at Fire Circles, we cannot permit children to come.
Circle Benefactors: Registration is free as it is with all other Circle events, but we do ask that you purchase food plans as we hire in kitchen staff. The cost per person is $45 for Friday-Monday registrations, and $40 for Saturday-Monday registrations.
|Adults||Mature Teens (16 and older)||Adults||Mature Teens||Adults
|Friday-Monday with meal plan||$135||$125||$145||$135||$155||$145|
|Friday-Monday without meal plan||$90||$65||$100||$70||$110||$75|
|Saturday-Monday with meal plan||$115||$100||$125||$110||$135||$120|
|Saturday-Monday without meal plan||$75||$55||$85||$65||$95||$70|
Please email Amanda if you'd like to know more!