9:30 am - 4 pm
Learning * Land * Community
Sanctuary Days are full-day volunteer and fellowship opportunities held monthly on Circle land. We offer a wide variety of projects on the land and in the office, and will occasionally have other programming as well. In April and October, these are full-weekend events where you can camp on the land as well. Some of the strongest community-building we do at Circle Sanctuary happens at Sanctuary Days, with their low-pressure emphasis on service and fellowship.
Participation is free to all. Lunch is brown-bag (please bring your own), and on the full-weekend events all meals are provided.
TYPICAL SANCTUARY DAY PROJECTS
- Grounds & Trail Maintenance
- Light building maintenance
- Office cleaning / tidying / filing and other light work
- Preparation for upcoming festivals
- November 21 *** CANCELLED DUE TO SNOW ***
- December 12 (Volunteer Appreciation Day)
Want to come help at a Sanctuary Day? Please register here -- it's FREE!
Note: these events take place on Circle Sanctuary land in southwestern Wisconsin, USA. To allow us to plan properly, please only sign up if you will be attending in-person.