Things to bring:
- Stone, pebble, rock, crystal to leave as offering for the Land at Stone Circle
- A bit of food to contribute to the Spirit Plate honoring the Dead
- A journal and pen for noting guidance and reflections
- Dried herbs to cast into the Samhain Fire
- Piece of ribbon (12 inches or longer) to tie on the Healing Hoop at Brigid's Spring
- Dress appropriately for weather conditions
- Wear comfortable shoes for walking
- Bring a mask for use in portatoilet facilities
- Bring water bottle for hydration
- Bring bag lunch and/or snacks for nourishment
Registration for the Samhain Day Sacred Journey Retreat is $25 ($20 for current Circle members, and free for current Benefactors), and you may register below through October 28th. Please note that this does NOT include registration to the online Virtual Samhain -- this is for the 10/31 in-person event.
If you have questions, please contact the Circle Office.