MORE ABOUT IMBOLC
PAST IMBOLC CELEBRATIONS
SCHEDULE of EVENTS
|9:30 am||Open for Arrivals|
Brigid's Healing Ribbons (self-paced)
|10 am||Welcome and Opening Ritual with Minerva|
Workshop: Foods of the Season with Paul (Truly) Herrick
Youth Workshop: Sabbat Story Time for Children with Florence Edwards-Miller.
Burning of the Yule Greens
|1 pm||Brigid of the Sacred Waters with Rev. Selena Fox
Brigid is the goddess of sacred waters and holy wells. Bring a small bowl and learn ways to work with Brigid and Her waters for healing, wellness, and inspiration.
Candles of Candlemas with Florence Edwards-Miller
|4 pm||Socializing, Shopping and Ritual Preparation|
|4:30 pm||Imbolc Ritual with Rev. Selena Fox
Selena Fox will lead us in honoring the Sabbat. We will light our own candles from the flame of Brigid (lit at Brigid’s well in Ireland) and bring light back to the winter.
|5:30 pm||Cleanup and Departures|
Items to Bring:
- White taper candle and candle holder for ritual
- Brigid images & symbols to be blessed (optional)
- Yule greens to cast into the fire as part of the annual Burning of the Greens
- Jar with lid for collecting water from Brigid's Spring (optional)
- Drum or rattle, if you have one, to play in rituals
- Snowshoes for yourself or to share with others (optional)
- A personal cup or glass you can drink out of all day to reduce waste
DRESS: Bring clothing and footwear appropriate for the weather as part of the ritual will be outside. Bring snow shoes if you have them for walking on the land if snow depth warrants this. Boots for outside Nature walks are highly recommended. A different pair of shoes or slippers to wear inside the Temple Room is also a good idea, to keep the Temple Room floor free of wet and mud.
DO NOT BRING: Please do not bring fireworks, firearms, illegal drugs or animal friends/pets.
If you have questions, please contact the Circle Office.