MORE ABOUT IMBOLC
PAST IMBOLC CELEBRATIONS
IMBOLC FESTIVAL SCHEDULE
|9:00 am||Open for Arrivals and Circle of Welcome
|9:30 am – 3:00 pm||Brigid, the Goddess of Poetry
|9:30 am||Brigid the Healer:The Morning of Sacred Healing begins!
Become acquainted with Brigid the Healer and receive some healing for yourself, send some healing to your loved ones and to the world, or hold space as others from your tribe receive healing.
In the Temple Room:
In the Summer Kitchen:
|12:30 pm||Snack Break|
|1:00 pm||Brigid of Sacred Waterswith Selena Fox
Since ancient times, Brigid has been a Goddess of Sacred Springs and Holy Wells. Learn about some of the sacred sites associated with Her and some ways of working with Her as Goddess of Sacred Waters for healing, wisdom, inspiration, and well-ness.
Bring a small bowl to work with during this experiential workshop.
|2:30 pm||Brigid as Goddess of Crafting with Meghan Doran
Explore your creativity with Brigid as Smithwoman and use metal wire to wire wrap a stone pendant of your very own! Stones and supplies will be provided.
|4:00 pm||Imbolc Ritual and Burning of the Greens
Bring your Yule Greens to burn in the Imbolc Fire.
|5:30 pm||Brigid of the Sacred Fire & Goddess of Sacred Milk: Candlelight Irish Feast
|7 pm||Cleanup and Departures|
ITEMS TO BRING
- Yule wreaths, sprigs, boughs, besoms, for the Burning of the Yuletide greens at midday (optional)
- Small bowl to use in the Brigid of Sacred Waters workshop
- White candle in a votive candle holder or jar for the Brigid Altar during Ritual (optional)
- Jar with lid for collecting water from Brigid's Spring (optional)
- Drum or rattle, if you have one, to play in rituals (optional)
- Brigid images & symbols (optional) to be energized on the altar for later use at your home.
- Bread and snacks (crackers, cheese, veggies, dip, fruit) for midday snack (appreciated but optional).
- A contribution of breads and desserts for the Candlelight Irish Feast. Your dish should be already prepared, pre-sliced and ready to eat, since there will be no kitchen space available to do this.
- Wear something white or gold to the Brigid Ritual. (optional)
Adults: $25 in advance by midnight January 30th, or $25 at the door
Youth (5 - 17): $5 in advance by midnight January 30th, or $5 at the door
Children under 5 are FREE.