The schedule is coming soon. We will have a lot in store for you including:
- Celebrating Lughnasash & Lammas workshop with Selena Fox: Explore old and new ways of celebrating Summertime abundance with chants, harvest rites, fire magic & more for creating personal and household celebrations.
- Rejoice in movement and bodily health: Harvesting seasonal vitality in our physical selves
- Guided kitchen-witchery: Learn about dishes that take advantage of the grains and fruits that flourish at this time, and follow along as we put together something delicious in the kitchen.
- Virtual nature walk: Revel in the lush green beauty of Circle land and learn about our native flora during the Lammas season
- Family programming: Honor Summer's gifts with activities for the young and young at heart
- Lughnasadh Ritual: Reap in a harvest of the sacred blessings to be found in the land, at home, and the care of our community across the miles
- And more!
This will be held via Teams Live Event, and a URL will be sent to you the day before we start. No software is required, just a current web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, IE 11 supported) on Windows 7 and later, macOS X 10.10 and later, Android 4.4 and later, or iOS 10 and later.
Admittance will be free to Circle Sanctuary Members, and $10 for non-members.
If you have questions, please contact the Circle Office.