Hear Arthur & Kathryn talk on 7/11/2014 Circle Talk podcast
SCHEDULE of EVENTS
Friday, August 1st
|10 am||Merchant Arrivals begin|
|11 am||Open for General Arrivals|
|Noon||Lammas Faire - visit booths with a variety of wares.|
|Noon - 5 pm||Circle Sanctuary Flea Market|
|Noon - 1 pm||Book & CD Signings with presenters.
Books & CDs available for sale & signature at Presenters Booth, and all other CDs & books will be in the Owl's Nest.
|Noon - 3PM||Owl's Nest Open for Shopping|
|2 pm||Ritual Fire Tending with Reed.
Building community fires - safety and execution (part 1)
|2 - 3:30 pm||Sacred Mugwort Harvest with Florence & Others.
Learn about the ritual uses of Mugwort & join in the harvest. All ages welcome. Minors need to be accompanied & assisted by a parent or guardian.
|3:30 pm||Standing in the Balance with Kathryn & Arthur Hinds.
A workshop on Wicca & Celtic Reconstruction.
|7 pm||Festival Welcome & Opening Ritual with Selena Fox and Others.|
|8:30 pm||Concert on the Green with Arthur Hinds
Stand in the Moment, Dance in the Fire
Saturday, August 2nd
|7 am||Self-guided Yoga & Meditation facilitated by Florence|
|9 am - 7 pm||Lammas Faire|
|9 am - 5 pm||Circle Sanctuary Flea Market(closed for lunch)|
|9 am||Welcome to Circle Sanctuary with Florence
Brief orientation to Circle Sanctuary Community & Land for newcomers.
|10 am||Green Spirit Youth & Parents Orientation with Kristol *.
Come and get in the know! A short workshop introduces parents & youth to Circle Sanctuary and the weekend's Youth Programming.
|10 am - Noon||Owl's Nest Open for Shopping|
|10:30 am||Handfasting of Mila Olson & Barry Pince facilitated by Selena Fox
All are invited to attend this Pagan wedding, facilitated by Selena Fox.
Celtic Symbols & Runes with Kristol *
|11:15 am||Ritual Fire Tending with Reed
Building ritual fires: safety and execution for large groups and maintaining ritual fires for multiple days -- safety & maintenance (part 2)
|2 pm||Fire Magic Workshop with Selena Fox
Explore safe, creative, and powerful ways of working with bonfires, hearth fires, candle flames and fire imagery for cleansing, protection, healing, renewal, and inspiration.
Amulet Crafting with Kristol *
|3:30 pm||The Fire Within, The Fire Without with Kathryn & Arthur Hinds
The Celtic Fire Festivals in Ancient and Modern Practice
|6:15 pm||Tailteann Games with Blodie & Others
Celebrate Lughnassadh with the tradition of the Tailteann Games which will feature a caber toss, three-legged race and horseshoes. Come and join the fun!!
|6:15 pm||Youth Tailteann Games with Kristol *
Three-legged race, sack races and more!
|7:45 pm||Community Lughnassadh Ritual with Selena Fox and Arthur & Kathryn Hinds|
|9 - 10 pm||Owl's Nest Open for Late Night Shopping|
|9 pm||Lughnassadh Labyrinth
Meditatively walk the candlelit Spiral Labyrinth for personal insights, inner peace & transformation.
|9:30 pm||Bat Survey with Mandie Zopp|
|10 pm||Bonfire Drum and Dance|
Sunday, August 3rd
|7 am||Self-guided Yoga & Meditation, facilitated by Florence|
|9 am - Noon||Owl's Nest Open for Shopping|
|9 am - Noon||Circle Sanctuary Flea Market|
|9 am||Nature Walk with Florence.
Take a gentle walk around the land with a knowledgeable conservationist and birding devotee. Meet at Bonfire Circle.
|9 am - 2 pm||Lammas Faire|
|10:30 am||The Bardic Spirit with Arthur Hinds
An exploration of Celtic bards and the Bardic path.
|10:30 am||Childrens' Plant Identification & Nature Walkwith Kristol *
This workshop will focus on healing plants and those plants to avoid while out in the woods.
|1 pm||Festival Closing Ritual|
|3 pm||Final Departures|
Items to Bring
- Please help us conserve paper: bring your own cup to use for drinks at meals and other times.
- Bread, snack or dessert for a dozen people to share.
- No more than 3 items, in good repair to donate to the Flea Market (optional & if items are not sold, they will be donated to a local charity retail store)
- Camping Gear: tent, sleeping bag, pillow, air mattress, flashlight, water jug, towel, biodegradable soap and shampoo, personal toiletries, sungear, raingear, cold weather gear, insect and tick repellent.
- A lawn chair, mat, or blanket for outdoor seating. Many activities will be outside.
- Herbs or grains as an offering for main ritual
- Green Crown, Foliate Mask, and/or other ritual garb (optional)
- Clippers for Mugwort Harvest (optional)
- Drum, rattle, or other rhythm instrument. (optional)
- Chants, songs, or rhythms for late night drumming/dancing (optional)
- A stone to give away to the Stone Circle. (optional)