Circle Sanctuary land is open for arrivals at 6 PM and the Owl's Nest, Circle Sanctuary's spiritual gift shop, is open from 6-7 PM and 9-9:30 PM on Full Moon evenings.
The Full Moon Circle is open to adult women and men. Each person attending should bring a votive candle in a votive glass to light during the ceremony.
Please RSVP in advance in order to get more details. Use the form below or call: 608-924-2216 or email: email@example.com.
Donations are welcome, but not required.
The Full Moon Circle has its own e-mail list which is used for communication among members between Full Moon Circle evenings. To become part of the Full Moon Circle, attend a Full Moon celebration and ask to join.
Full Moon Circle Evenings in 2016
- Friday, May 20 - Flower Moon, facilitated by Georgette
- Sunday, June 19 - Litha, facilitated by James
- Monday, July 18 - Prairie Magic, facilitated by Selena
- Wednesday, August 17 - Spiral Labyrinth, facilitated by Ashleigh
- Friday, September 16 - Harvest Moon, facilitated by Selena
- Monday, October 17 - Witchways, facilitated by Selena
- Monday, November 14 - Animal Spirits, facilitated by Selena
- Monday, December 12 - Yuletide Greenery, facilitated by Selena
Want to come to a Full Moon? Register here -- it's FREE!
Please note: these are held on Circle Sanctuary land in southwestern Wisconsin. To allow us to staff these properly, please register only if you will be attending in-person.