Sunday April 22nd, 2012
9:30 AM - 6 PM
at Circle Sanctuary Nature Preserve
near Mt. Horeb, Wisconsin
Please let us know if you plan to attend: email@example.com
|9:30 am||Open for Arrivals|
|10 am||Welcome with Selena, Florence & Mandie|
|10:15 am||Trees of Circle Sanctuary with Mandie|
|11:30 am||Tamarack Planting with Karl Schroeder|
|Noon - 1 pm||Mid-day Snack|
|12:30 pm||Introduction to Birdwatching with Florence|
|1 pm||Circle Through the Ages with Dennis Presser
Kids Nature Walk
|2 pm||Ecopsychology with Dennis Carpenter
Prairie Walk with Reed
|3:30 pm||Earth Day Ceremony with Florence & Selena|
|4:30 pm||Green Cemetery Tour with Selena Fox|
|4:45 pm||Prairie Restoration Burn with Reed|
|5:30 pm||Cleanup and Farewells|
* Schedule and workshops are subject to change based on weather conditions.
What to Bring:
- Comfortable & sturdy shoes for Nature walks.
- Sturdy outdoor clothing and an optional change of clothes (some activities will allow you to interface directly with nature, which can be very rewarding but occasionally messy).
- Snacks to contribute to the snack table for mid-day refreshment.
- Drum, rattle, or other rhythm instrument for the ceremony (optional).
- Gardening gloves for tree planting and prairie burn (optional).
- Picnic blanket or camping chair as weather permitting some workshops may be held outside (optional).
- Stone or rock to leave at the Stone Circle (optional).