Woodcutting, hauling, splitting, stacking! We have 3 chainsaws, truck, trailer, splitters – we just need you! We need lots of wood for festival fires!
Decorating for Samhain! Need light and fun duty? Then this is the project for you!
Land work – we’ll do some mowing, brush clearing, trail maintenance, garden tending, and Sacred Site upkeep!
Various cleaning and maintenance projects
WHAT DOES IT COST?
All meals will be provided.
In gratitude for your labor all meals are included to include A CATERED LUNCH ON SATURDAY!
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following info:
- If you are attending for the entire weekend, Saturday or Sunday only.
- Let us know if you’re a meat eater or vegetarian for the catered lunch.
- Send your vaccination card if we don’t already have it on file.
ITEMS TO BRING
- Sturdy clothing (jacket, boots, gloves) suitable for outdoor work
- Your own cup for drinks.
- Camping gear: tent, sleeping bag, pillow, air mattress, flashlight, water jug, towel, biodegradable soap and shampoo, personal toiletries, sungear, raingear, cold weather gear, insect and tick repellent.
Please register as soon as possible! We need to meet numbers in order to have the caterer on Saturday!
For safety purposes: with the trucks, trailers and wood splitters running, we’re asking that this event be for mature teens and adults only. Thanks!