Spiritual Life Classes with Selena Fox
Tuesday, December 20, 7-9pm: Winter Solstice Eve
Experience the magic and mysteries of Solstice and the Longest Night in this workshop, guided meditation, and candlelight ritual.
- red, green, or white taper, pillar, or votive candle to kindle,
- candleholder for the candle
- Cup or Mug for drinking hot cider/wassail
- Bell to ring, if you have one
- Drum or rattle, if you have one
- canned goods donation for charity food drive
- if you wish, fruit, veggies, cheese, crackers, sweets, or other snacks for snacking table.
Please pre-register using the form below. Payment will also be accepted at the door.
Circle Sanctuary Nature Preserve is a 200 acre Nature sanctuary in the forested hills of southwestern Wisconsin, near Barneveld. This sacred Pagan land, owned & operated by Circle Sanctuary, includes a stone circle, sacred spring, spiral labyrinth, indoor temple, Green cemetery, and other ceremonial areas. More info: www.circlesanctuary.org/land
Selena Fox is a Nature priestess, Pagan author, & Shamanic counselor. Her approach to spirituality combines Pagan folkways, multicultural shamanism, & transpersonal psychology. Her Nature Magic writings, rituals, chants, & photographs are published in print & online. She travels widely presenting workshops & ceremonies & does a weekly podcast, Nature Folk. She has a MS in counseling from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She is founder & senior minister of Circle Sanctuary & is director of its Circle Cemetery. More info: www.selenafox.com & www.facebook.com/SelenaFoxUpdates